Making a major life changing decision like moving out of the place you've called home can be daunting to say the least. Ken Parkin has helped many boomers "downsize" from their large multilevel homes into a smaller bungalow or condo. While its become the trend to downsize, its extremely practical as the homeowner saves on monthly costs such as:
- Downsizing Consultant
- Specialty Movers for Downsizing
- Carpet/Hardwood Installers
- Mortgage Brokers
- Referral Networks of Agents in Other Markets
- And Many More Professionals
Often the hardest decision is to decide to make the move. Many Boomers have live in there homes for decades and are used to their surroundings. Sometimes it takes a nudge to step outside your comfort zone but once you make that decision to move it's always for the better. Moving to a smaller, easier to maintain home or condo take a lot of stress and financial worry off of your shoulders.
The Next step is simple, Call Ken! Ken and his team of professionals will evaluate your current situation, create a game plan and offer sound strategic advice to make sure your move is a success. There is a lot to consider so looking at all options and understanding the implications before hand often leads to success long term.
Ken will listen, understand and advise you on where you want to move to, the style and size of home or condo that best suits your needs and make a game plan to make sure it comes to fruition. Ken will:
- Walk through your home and make sure your home is ready to sell
- Find the perfect area for you to move to
- List your home and sell it quickly and for top dollar
- Negotiate the purchase of your new home or condo
- Assist in making sure your move is a success
- Follow up after the sale to make sure your extremely happy
Moving can be stressful and thats why Ken makes sure you have a solid plan in place before hand. All cost's involved in the process will be disclosed as well as timelines. Ken is in constant communication with you and his team to make sure the entire process goes according to plan.